Sometimes, the Dell device starts to lag due to the failure of its multiple hardware devices. Moreover, the Operating system fails to create an interface between the user and the device. Then, the only way to fix this annoying issue is to perform the booting process. But, you may get stuck to run it with an unexpected message, “Error Code 2000-0151-Device Won’t boot”.
Hence, without resolving the booting issue, you won’t be able to do any task with that Dell device. Furthermore, your device display starts blinking after displaying the Dell Logo. However, we are going the explain the most effective methods to overcome the Dell diagnostic error codes.
Resolve the Dell Boot Error with Troubleshooting steps:
Here, we are going to discuss some effective steps to get rid of the Dell laptop boot error permanently. So, you might try out the following methods and resolve the Error code 2000-0151.
Method 1: Upgrade the Windows Operating System
Sometimes, system crashing issues become critical to fix and it occurs because of using the older version of the Operating System. So, you need to install the Windows Operating System on your device with the latest version and avoid the Dell device booting issue.
- Click on the Start button and locate the Settings app from the Start menu that opens up on the screen.
- Now, click on the Update & Security icon from the items that display on the Update and Security window.
- After that, click on the Update the System option from the left panel of the window and go to the Windows Update section.
- Next, hit the Check for Updates button and install the Windows in the latest version.
- The process will take a few hours to upgrade the Windows OS as well as all the outdated drivers.
- Once done, try to boot your Dell laptop and verify still error appears on the display or not.
If you face any other booting related issues like System startup Problem, Black Screen Death (BSOD) error, etc, then the above way will help you a lot to fix them immediately.
Method 2: Reinstall the Dell Hard drive
You might reinstall the Dell hard drive by using the Dell Data recovery tool. This will make the device more reliable. Incomplete Download or incorrect installation of the Dell OS sometimes create a barrier in the booting process.
- Connect the USB recovery media tool that you will use to install the Microsoft Windows.
How to create a Recovery Tool?
Insert a USB drive or DVD into the system and launch the Windows 10 by rebooting the system.
Next, type “control” in the Search box and launch the Control Panel window by clicking on the specific option from the Start menu.
Now, click on the Recovery icon and locate the link that says, “Create a Recovery Drive”.
If you want to allow this application to modify the Dell laptop settings, then press the Yes button.
Next, click on the checkbox says, “Backup system files to the recovery drive” from the page entitled with “Create a Recovery Drive”.
Finally, hit the Next button and create a Dell device Recovery tool without facing any error very easily.
Thus, you can create the Dell laptop hard drive recovery tool very effectively.
- Reboot the System and press the F12 key from the keyboard immediately after appearing the Dell logo on the display.
- After that, you can see the One-time boot menu from the top-right corner of the screen.
- After appearing the Boot menu, choose USB drive from the list of the Booting section and confirm the Enter key.
- Click on the Troubleshoot option from the Advanced Startup options and then click on the Recover from a Drive option. Thus, you can erase all the data on the target drives.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions and let the system to start the reinstallation program.
- Wait for a few moments until the installation process is finished and then the PC will start several times automatically in the Normal Mode.
Method 3: Run the Dell Diagnostic Utility Software and Test the Hard Drive
If multiple hardware fails in performing the tasks, then you can see that the Error code 2000-0151appears on the display. It occurs due to the internal file failure issues and for botting system error.
Then, the best way is to run the Dell diagnostic Utility tool and test the entire hard drive sections along with other hardware components. Not only that but also it starts to repair if necessary. Hence, follow the steps stated underneath:
- Close the running applications and restart the Dell system. Press the F12 key from the keyboard immediately after the Dell logo appears on the display.
- Now, highlight the Dell diagnostics from the list that you can see and press the Enter key to proceed further.
- The system will start in Pre-boot System Assesment and perform the initial testing on Hard drive. Moreover, it also performs tests on other hardware like keyboard, Display monitor, system board. Etc.
- When the test is completed by the Pre-boot System Assesment, the Dell display will show you a confirmation message, “Booting Dell Diagnostic Utility Partition”.
- Then, press any key from the keyboard to continue the step. Now, start diagnostic the damaged section by running the Dell Diagnostic Utility on your device hard drive.
- Run the test by tapping on the Test button after loading the Dell diagnostics. Make sure that the Main menu screen appears on the screen.
- Finally, try to boot the Windows and verify whether the error is resolved or not.
How Can You Run Online Dell Diagnostic?
- Open a faster Browser window by tapping on its icon. Then, type the Dell.com or go to the Dell Support Website.
- After that, click on the Detect Product or you can add the Service tag. Process the step by tapping the Enter key.
- Now, click on the Diagnosis tab from the resultant tab and choose a suitable diagnostic test available in this window.
- If you want to perform a quick text and repair the exact problem, then click on Quick Test and choose Full Test for running the entire system.
This article will help you to resolve the Dell error Code 2000-0151 very effectively. Moreover, you can avail the positive results after applying the methods that are provided. We have tried to assist you for running the Dell diagnostic Utility software and overcome all the possible Dell hassles easily. If you still encounter the same problem and fix them accordingly, you need to consult a tech expert.